We are very pleased to announce that the WA Government and Australian Dental Association has lifted dental service restrictions back to Level 1 from the 1st May 2021. This will mean ALL appointments will proceed as scheduled from Monday 3 May 2021.
We kindly ask that you please follow the guidelines below:
- Facemasks must be worn (exemptions apply for primary school aged children and younger)
- Please use the SafeWA app or Contact Register
- We would like to encourage only 1 accompanying parent per child
- We would also like to encourage the Online Form Submissions
- Please stay home if you are sick and contact us to reschedule your appointment
We would like to thank our patients for their understanding and patience during the past week.
All of our Paediatric Dentists are currently opening up extended appointment times to assist in rescheduling your appointment. If you haven’t heard from us by the end of the week, please contact us next week, to reschedule your appointment. We appreciate your understanding and patience throughout this challenging time.