We remain committed to prioritising your health and wellbeing.
Here are some safety measures we are taking to ensure a safe and comfortable dental visit for you and your child.
SCREENING PATIENTS AND STAFF
- Questions and checks for flu-like symptoms, sore throat, dry cough and fever
MAINTAINING A SAFE DISTANCE
- Encouraging Online Form Submissions
- Reducing wait times and crowds in clinic
- Ensuring distance between patients
- Encouraging one accompanying parent per child
- Wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
- Regular hand hygiene
STRINGENT DISINFECTION / STERILISATION PROTOCOLS
- Wiping down and disinfecting rooms and surfaces after every patient
- Strict sterilisation of dental tools and equipment